Find opportunity’s to teach online for teachers through contracting companies. Teaching specific classes or tutoring students is in demand now. Individuals can find offers and great profits potentials, and with the added benefits of working at home.
Opportunity’s to teach online from the comfort of your home can offer teaching benefits and home based profits. There are many online teaching jobs to choose from to fit your teaching expertise and schedule.
These types of jobs for stay-at-home moms have become increasing popular. If you have a teacher’s certificate or degree from collage, then there are job openings for you.
There are part-time alternatives to teach online for full-time teachers, during their summer break, or stay-at-home moms that cover, teaching and tutoring jobs. These could offer an easy way to provide extra income without a full-time commitment. There are many summer jobs for teachers offered online.
Types of job offers:
Many tutoring jobs are for program specific training like: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This list also
There are also hundreds of parents and students are looking for homework help from elementary to high school. This covers basic classes with math being the more popular.
At eHomework you can sign up for a free membership to perform tutoring from your home.
They offer: “Discover how to start your own online tutoring business where you can earn from $25 – $75 an from home as an online tutor.”
Check out the eHomework site here: http://www.ehomeworkhelp.com/tutors/tutorapp.cfm
Another tutor site offering sponsorship plans is Tutor Tutors. It lets you set your own fees and you keep 100% of the profits from your tutoring work. Your membership allows you to bid on hundreds of different jobs placed by students and individuals.
Tutor Tutors membership benefits include:
- Tutor will receive unlimited inquiries from parents and students.
- Unlimited listing of subjects you can offer to tutor.
- Your ownprofessionally-designed web page to market your services.
- Unlimited use of our exclusive Live Online Tutoring tool!
- Lots of Tutoring Tips to enhance your tutoring techniques.
- A complimentary copy of the bookTutoring Matters (with annual membership).
- The power of national advertising on major search engines.
- Plus, you set the fees you charge your students and you keep 100% of what you make! You pay no additional commissions or fees to TutorTutors.com.
- And: If you don’t receive one single request for tutoring, we will extend your membership for FREE! We are the only tutoring company who makes that offer! *Check for student messagesanywhere you are by simply logging in to your profile.
The annual cost for membership is about $2.32 a week. Check out the Tutor Tutors site here: http://www.tutor.com/apply
Personal Instructors – Teachers
Sylvan Learning offers full teaching help in math, reading and writing. These learning fields are homework help, summer camps, SAT/ACT and college preparation. There a Sylvan learning centers across the United States and Canada.
Sylvan offers teachers:
Sylvan offers competitive compensation packages, including bonus opportunities, benefits, rewards and continuing professional development for our full-time center managers.
Personal Instructor and Teacher Positions
Remember why you became a teacher? So do we. As a part-time center-based teacher, you will receive training to deliver Sylvan’s proven, personalized approach to learning while enjoying a competitive compensation package that includes continuing professional development. Online and work-from-home teaching opportunities are also available.
Find more information here: Sylvan Learning http://www.sylvanlearning.com/tutoring
What is needed?
A current teaching certification or a degree in the classes you wish to teach.
A Windows XP or higher computer with a broadband Internet connection. Some jobs might need a phone line connection also.
Expanding you skills and career:
Offer freelance tutoring and homework help from your home with your own website.
Teach English overseas, there are several opportunities’s to work overseas for companies and organizations needing English tutors for their students and working staff.
Other Places to Look for Jobs:
- University of Phoenix http://www.phoenix.edu/about_us/employment.html
- DeVry University http://www.devryeducationgroup.com/
- Tutor.Com http://www.tutor.com/apply
- Capella University http://www.capellaeducation.com/careers/default.aspx
- Sylvan Online http://www.sylvanlearning.com/
- Smart Thinking http://www.smarthinking.com/about-us/careers/
- EHomeworkhelp http://www.ehomeworkhelp.com/tutors.cfm
- Tutors Teach https://www.theteachertutors.com/
- Tutor Directory http://www.directoryoftutors.com/register/
- Teacher net Job Center https://www.teachforamerica.org/hurry-get-started-learn?gclid=CN2I75P7uskCFYU-aQodXWgDqg
- Sylvan Learning http://www.sylvanlearning.com/tutoring